Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tasty Tueday

Found these on Pinterest...my favorite hang out!

We had these cookies Sunday night after dinner and we all really loved them.  The recipe makes two dozen and the three us devoured them.  If you like oatmeal and peanut butter you will enjoy these yummy cookies!



1.5 cups quick cut oats
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar (unpacked)
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs
1/2 cup peanut butter
Preheat the oven to 350°. Mix the dry ingredients then add the eggs, vanilla extract, and peanut butter. Mix by hand until well combined.

Spoon onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper with 2” between each cookie. Bake 15-20 minutes until slightly set. Let cool to set completely.

Enjoy!

Linking up with For the Love of Blogs




13 comments:

  1. Looks delicious. Might have to give these I try. I love oatmeal cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you tried the cookies! Even more so that you loved them so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had something similar to these Alida, and you're right... they're wonderful!

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmhm...I love oatmeal and peanut butter! Must try this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks simply yummy! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YU-MMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    those fresh cookies look like the perfect snack at night accompanied with a glass of milk :)

    xx
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now these look yummy!! I recently joined pinterest too! I may just pin these. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! I love oatmeal and peanut butter - need to give these a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM! These look delicious and so easy! My kind of cookie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had me at oatmeal and peanut butter. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Alida! I just found your blog today and I am so glad I did! Our church is involved in Stop Child Trafficking Now and Pearl Alliance and raising awareness about human trafficking. I just took an overseas trip (a first after many years) this summer and am excited about more opportunities coming in the future. I am a new follower of your blog and I'm excited to read along your journey. I'd love for you to stop by @ a dash of parsley ( http://adashofparsley.blogspot.com )!

    ReplyDelete
  13. "If you like oatmeal and peanut butter" - I'd like to meet someone who doesn't! These look so tasty!

    ReplyDelete