There is always much to be thankful for...here are just a few things on my gratitude list from the past week:
313. We had 14 students on Saturday from the all over the country for Tom's first class at Belize Bible Center...four of them came from the Mennonite community of Spanish Lookout and one student rode his motorcycle down from Belize City over an hour away.
314. Tom, Spencer and I getting a chance to chat with Nathan on Skype.
315. Skype no longer being blocked by Belize Telemedia.
316. Being able to teach at church on Sunday about Jesus being the gate for the sheep.
317. A free eye exam and low cost glasses for Spencer.
318. Dethroning Tom (for now) and taking the Monopoly Deal crown!
319. Enjoying a quiet Pan American Day here at home.
320. So grateful for the comments and emails of much needed prayer support for us after Tuesday's post.
321. New people showing up who are interested in volunteering at CDF.
322. New dining room table and chairs and a bed for Spencer.
323. Cinnamon roll pancakes
324. Shy youth coming forward to lead worship at church.
325. A friend in the states who sent me the latest copy of Essence magazine.
326. God accepting broken hearts:
May your week be filled with gifts and may you stop and take notice of them no matter how small.
joy & blessings!
joining Ann Voskamp and the gratitude community: