Friday, August 17, 2012

What's on your prayer list?


I designed this graphic for a blog post I wrote yesterday for The Child Development Foundation.  You can check out the blog by clicking here.  This list of 7 ways to pray is not exhaustive by any means.  But, these are the ones I have personally focused on lately.

Several news stories on Twitter and Facebook and in our news here in Belize have weighed heavy on my heart this week.  Stories of children and young women being sold, violated or exploited kept me on my knees.  There is strength in praying together and I invite you to pray with us over some of the news stories that were in the Belizean headlines this week.

click on any of the titles to read the full story

Convicted Sex Offender Accused Again

Belize Child Prostitutes Called During School

13 year old child claims 21 year old man had sex with her


So what's on your prayer list this week?

3 comments:

  1. Praying for the safe arrival of our son!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes prayer seems like the only thing to do when in fact it's the very best thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such worthy requests. I'm praying with you. So many of us have no idea the pain inflicted on the helpless.

    ReplyDelete