Thursday, November 15, 2012

Figuring out Facetime!

 
Last month I  figured out how to connect with Nathan on Facetime.  We use it to video chat with him as well as send messages.  We had not seen him since our family time back in June.  So seeing him on the video was truly a blessing.  For some reason Facetime works here in Belize but Skype doesn't.  

The thing I have not mastered yet is how to.take a screenshot using Tom's iPad.  I had to use my camera to get this shot of the screen!  Thankfully Nathan is coming to visit for Christmas so he can teach us more about what the iPad can do.

So what new things have you learned to do?!

5 comments:

  1. To take a screen shot with you ipad hold the home button and quickly press the power button. Its the same when taking a screenshot with an iphone and ipod as well. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will give that a try!!

      Delete
  2. Doug, my husband, recently received an Ipod and we are learning together how to operate it the best we can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best wishes, Debbie!

      Delete
  3. I love FaceTime..it really does make distance disappear!

    ReplyDelete