Sunday, February 11, 2007

60 years young!















Celebrating is one thing that we all love to do! One of our Social Ministries team members turned 60 this weekend and we all got together to celebrate! Tom M. is an inspiration to us all. He has been studying Russian at the same school we attend and he did all of the speaking at his party yesterday in Russian... it gives us young ones hope!
Posted by Picasa
Speaking of parties...
if you notice in the side bar there is a notice about The Ultimate Blog Party!
March 2-9th. I hope that you decide to check it out and see who participates. I'll be there!

13 comments:

  1. Just making the party rounds and wanted to stop by and say hi.

    I wish I could learn a second language. That's great that you're doing it!

    I'll be back again during the week.

    When you get a chance, stop by and check out the book giveaway!

    Aloha!

    An Island Life
    http://islandlife808.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say HI !!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party hopping and wanted to stop in to say hi! I hope you have a great week!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here for the party, but I bet in Russia you must be asleep. It's cool to see scripture in another language.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just party hopping! Nice to meet you. If you get the chance, please stop by my place for some virtual coffee. Psrty on!

    ~TaunaLen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just making the party rounds. It's very nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just surfin the party! Had to stop & say Hi!

    I am over at Sew What's Up.

    Party On!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy b-day to him!!

    So glad you are joining in on the party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi from me in Illinois to you in Russia! :) What you are doing is so great! I wish you endless blessings!! Love and peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just dropping in to say hello!

    Happy Birthday to your friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Surfin the party and wanted to say hello-nice to meet you! I will be back to read more of your entries. Have a Blessed week--not sure how to say that in Russian!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am slowly making the blog party circuit and dropped by to say hello!

    Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm just making the party rounds and wanted to say hi! =)

    ReplyDelete