Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Read All About It!


Opening up email is one of the highlights of my day. It is exciting to see who is thinking of us, what is going on in the world, read my online magazines or Bible study. After all, we rarely get letters in our mailbox here... not even junk mail!
That means that opening email for us is like you opening your mailbox!

I received an email from Black Purl Magazine saying that my Pray and Crochet blog is the featured blog right now. Seeing our family photo was quite a thrill. Please check out the magazine when you get a chance! There are great articles on various crafts and patterns are also available.


2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting on my blog and I hope you enjoy the soup!! Wow- living in Russia sounds like a real adventure! I will read more of your blog to see what it is you are doing there! God bless!

    ReplyDelete