Monday, February 05, 2007

New CD's

Nathan made individual Cd's for each one of us. The one he made for me brought me to tears. It has different kinds of music on it. Classical, Rap, Show tunes, Video Game music and more. It is all music that he listens to that he thought I might enjoy. Tom and Spencer each have one tailored to their personalities and what Nathan wanted them to remember about him.

We sat and listened to mine together... the song that brought me to tears is from The Little Mermaid. It is "Kiss the Girl". It is one of my favorite songs from that movie. I sat there remembering that this was the first movie we ever saw together in the theatre. He was three when the movie came out and he absolutely loved being big enough to go and see a real movie!

Where did the years go? How does he know each of us so well?

His gift is one that I will cherish always!

No comments:

Post a Comment