Thursday, March 08, 2007

at night at the movies

We took the kids to the movies last night and they all enjoyed seeing Night At the Museum. It was fun to hear them laugh. I am not a Ben Stiller fan so I didn't enjoy it as much as everyone else did. I did like Robin Williams... he is one of my favorites.

Spencer gave me not one but two e-cards for Women's Day so he scored major points!

The Ultimate Blog Party is winding down but I truly do appreciate everyone who was able to stop by. I noticed that there are over 900 blogs listed on the party site and I know I have not made it to most of them yet!

I am writing this early because we have a big day and night planned for tomorrow. Two of the kids are skipping school to spend the day with us and we have Celebrate Recovery to attend! <== Click on the highlighted words and go to the ministry link when you get there!

12 comments:

  1. It sounds like you all had a great time. I look forward to keeping up with your blog as I am very interested in the orphans of the world. I have someone I'm going to send your way too. They are adopting a girl from Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Night at the Museum was a fun, easy-going movie to watch with the kids - I enjoyed it, very much.

    Good luck with your weekend plans - they sound very busy, like mine - and thank you very much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog for the party. It has been amazing blog party week. I bet I'll be visiting blogs for many weeks to come.

    Our family enjoyed Night at the Museum. Hope your weekend is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so i don't know where my last comment went. UGH! i wanted to say i saw the night at the museum but i'm with you i liked it but there was something that was missing. but it was good clean fun. i'm clicking your link.
    thanks for visiting my party. i'm number 903.
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so glad to find your blog! I look forward to reading more of your adventures there in Russia.

    Happy Women's Day (a day late).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Alida! Thanks so much for stopping by and meeting my family. I sure have enjoyed the week long blog party and meeting so many friendly new people. I hope you will visit me again sometime! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Privet from another knitting American who lived in the former USSR! In fact, I learned to knit when I lived in Moldova (Moldavia, po-russkiy) Saw you at the Blog Party and wanted to drop in before it ended.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog (For Such A Time As This). It was great meeting you. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. still enjoying the blog party! enjoyed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't find an email link for you on your profile, so I'm commenting to notify you that you have won a prize from my Ultimate Blog Party post! You won the large micro-fiber cleaning cloth! Please email me your address at mhlessiter@zoominternet.net and I'll send it out to you ASAP. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love parties and I love prizes! I sent you an email Heather... THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I really enjoyed yours. I'm late, but Happy Women's Day. Even though I am a mom I find our cultural expectations of mothers to be SO HIGH that I think I'd prefer a day for all women. I usually wind up rolling my eyes about a million times during church on Mother's Day. :-)

    ReplyDelete