Tuesday, March 20, 2007

new stuff





don't take a family picture with the sun beating down on your faces!















Move to the backyard where the shade is!








This is the photo that will grace our new prayer cards. No, it is not centered and that is on purpose... now there is room for text. Tom is working on the prayer cards and we will give those out during our travels!

Our current prayer concerns:
raising support to career level to provide for long term needs
not to lose any of our language skills while in the States
safety as we travel

If you would like a copy of our newsletter please email us at: Sharps4RussianRecovery@juno.com


Please click here for the new information on where to send gifts and monthly support.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I read your mission story and pray you can continue. You have a Christ centered mission and as well you will be successful, even if it seems in small amounts. The pay off will come years from now, when someone's child can say their life is better because of your influence. Keep upi the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharp Looking family!! I love the idea of prayer cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I noticed you stopped by my blog and wanted to see who you were. Thanks for stopping by. I'll pray for you and your family as you travel. I know how frustrating that can be. We used to do a lot of traveling for my hubby's work before moving to MT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! We are starting a new church and about to send out prayer card pictures too. Sigh, it's a leap of faith!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the picture! You guys look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feedback on the photo... it still looks strange to me since our oldest son isn't in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am still checking out blogs from the blog party. Thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture! I read your "about us" page. It sounds like you have an awesome ministry. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pics...Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the kind comments. :)

    Are you guys missionaries?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Don't I know about raising support! I had to laugh at your picture in the sun . . . I've done a few of those myself. I always end up looking mad. It's awsome what you are doing and I'm gonna have to add you to my bloglines now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful smiles! Great idea to offset the photo for text! I'll have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete