hmm.. wonder if squirrels are natives or if they hitch hiked to Belize at some point in time... he looks so ordinary!
I just slipped over here to show Rob your blog and realized that I have missed A LOT of posts... I was only getting the ones I saw on Facebook! I will be more diligent in checking.
I have spent the last hour reading from current posts to this one....what important and heavy work you both do! I feel so silly with my crafts and day to day bustle. Glad you stopped my my blog from the UBP. I have a feeling I was meant to "meet" you! Following now for sure! Tell that squirrel "hi"... And knit him a sweater....he looks like he is fattening up for winter, but I don't suspect he really is....maybe a sweater will help!
Cery beautiful picture Alida.
ReplyDeletelook at that little guy...so cute ♥ i probably wouldn't have expected seeing a squirrel where you are at either.
ReplyDeleteCute picture! Here in Missouri, we always have TONS of squirrels running around everywhere.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo! I never would have thought of a squirrel there either. Expect the unexpected!
ReplyDeleteI love his tail! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! He looks very friendly to me! I just spent some time reading your previous post about teaching! You are fortunate indeed!
ReplyDeleteBless you in your service!
Becky Jane
hmm.. wonder if squirrels are natives or if they hitch hiked to Belize at some point in time... he looks so ordinary!
ReplyDeleteI just slipped over here to show Rob your blog and realized that I have missed A LOT of posts... I was only getting the ones I saw on Facebook! I will be more diligent in checking.
i love squirrels! we took a great shot of one last week...they are interesting:)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this photo!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have spent the last hour reading from current posts to this one....what important and heavy work you both do! I feel so silly with my crafts and day to day bustle. Glad you stopped my my blog from the UBP. I have a feeling I was meant to "meet" you! Following now for sure! Tell that squirrel "hi"... And knit him a sweater....he looks like he is fattening up for winter, but I don't suspect he really is....maybe a sweater will help!
ReplyDelete