God bless you for letting his creation show the way. It does - if we let it. But we (read I) don't take enough time to really look often enough. The sun just broke through the clouds - and see - right there - I stop and praise - and it was really good - big smiles. Thank you.
I think it's so cool that you live in Belize! I went there once to study Marine Biology after high school, and I fell in love. I would really like to go back someday!
Blessings Alida! Beautiful shot and the way you captured with this wonderful Word from Psalm 91! Great thought for today for everyone for every day! Good WORD! How can you not rejoice when you look at the skies like this photo! Rejoice Alida and be glad! Have a blessed year and may all creation praise Him along with you as you rejoice!
Hi!! Beautiful thought. I am one of your newest followers my name is Marenda. Stop by and check my website out Butterfly Flutter.... www.stileshouseisfull.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for linking up to Women in the Word on Wednesdays! Your photo is beautiful! I was actually in Belize almost 8 years ago, it's beautiful there! Can't deny Gods glory in creation there! I went to Altun Ha (spelling??) it was amazing. Thank you again for linking up, finding other Christian bloggers is such a blessing! Love and Blessings Cammie
Beautiful shot and a beautiful thought. I love the pictures scripture gives us of all creation shouting God's praise!
ReplyDeleteYes, I am so thankful that all creation points the way, too. What a great way to spend a year (a life!). Praising God with you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Alida for the thought for the day...Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeletedebra
Beautiful picture and verse. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCreation certainly does set us a wonderful example!! Joining you as you rejoice!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Shaunie
http://upthsunbeam.blogspot.com
God bless you for letting his creation show the way. It does - if we let it. But we (read I) don't take enough time to really look often enough. The sun just broke through the clouds - and see - right there - I stop and praise - and it was really good - big smiles. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteAnd that really did just happen :)
What a beautiful goal for the year. We have so much to rejoice about.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pic and always a good reminder to be one who celebrates life with joy!
ReplyDeleteAmen! Can't think of a better way to spend the next year!!
ReplyDeleteHappy WFW!!
You have inspired me to start going through the Bible collecting verses on Joy. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWE are so glad to have you join us in this WFW!
ReplyDeletePeace to you in the New Year!
LOVE this verse and image!
lori
just beautiful...just beauty
ReplyDeleteI pray that I deny myself and hard after Jesus this year...and really give the heavens something to rejoice about!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful thought!
ReplyDeleteI think it's so cool that you live in Belize! I went there once to study Marine Biology after high school, and I fell in love. I would really like to go back someday!
ReplyDeleteKC @ One + One = Four
wonderful verse and beautiful picture, praising God with you.
ReplyDeleteBlessings Alida! Beautiful shot and the way you captured with this wonderful Word from Psalm 91! Great thought for today for everyone for every day! Good WORD! How can you not rejoice when you look at the skies like this photo! Rejoice Alida and be glad! Have a blessed year and may all creation praise Him along with you as you rejoice!
ReplyDeletePeace and JOY!
Peggy
This is a beautiful photo - perfect for the verse you chose today.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and joy!
Joan
Absolutely beautiful verse, aim for the year, and photograph!
ReplyDeleteLet us all rejoice! Happy New Year Alida!
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful!
ReplyDelete"...all of creation points the way" That is the most beautiful thing I have read all day, Alida! Thanks so much for posting this!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you back from Open Book Girls! :) Excited to look around your blog!
ReplyDeleteAnne @ www.openbookgirls.com
Amen! What a wonderful pic with a wonderful verse! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome inspirational quote! I hope 2011 is filled with rejoicing!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful. I love verses about creation praising God. Thank for your sweet visit and for following me.
ReplyDeleteI love how nature itself helps us worship the creator. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletethat is a great thing to do for the year!
ReplyDeleteAssociating with joyful people is one of my favorite things! Such an excellent goal!
ReplyDeleteNew follower, hope you can stop by for a visit!
http://wheelchairdecor.blogspot.com/
Thanks, Becky J
Beautiful post!!! Thank you for stopping by Jeremiah 29:11 and linking up to my first ever party!!! I'm following you, too!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi!! Beautiful thought. I am one of your newest followers my name is Marenda. Stop by and check my website out Butterfly Flutter....
ReplyDeletewww.stileshouseisfull.blogspot.com
Georgeous shot and verse! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up to Women in the Word on Wednesdays! Your photo is beautiful! I was actually in Belize almost 8 years ago, it's beautiful there! Can't deny Gods glory in creation there! I went to Altun Ha (spelling??) it was amazing. Thank you again for linking up, finding other Christian bloggers is such a blessing!
ReplyDeleteLove and Blessings
Cammie