So exciting. :) New Life in Christ.
Really great pictures. I was christened as a child and then confirmed as a teenager but I've never been dunked...not sure how I'd feel about that! xx
What a wonderful video! I love seeing people getting baptized, declaring their faith in Jesus publicly. Praise the Lord for your ministry there!
It was a very exciting day for us all. Tomorrow we have a wedding and the couple is also getting their baby dedicated too!
Thank you for sharing this glorious experience with us :)
This is great. Love the slide show.
So exciting. :)
ReplyDeleteNew Life in Christ.
Really great pictures. I was christened as a child and then confirmed as a teenager but I've never been dunked...not sure how I'd feel about that! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful video! I love seeing people getting baptized, declaring their faith in Jesus publicly. Praise the Lord for your ministry there!
ReplyDeleteIt was a very exciting day for us all. Tomorrow we have a wedding and the couple is also getting their baby dedicated too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this glorious experience with us :)
ReplyDeleteThis is great. Love the slide show.
ReplyDelete