I had started counting blessings on my other blog...but for one reason or another I keep forgetting to post over there. As we get busier here it is becoming even more important to slow down now and then to count the gifts of life. So I will take up the counting again.
238. quiet moments outdoors with a flower and a bee.
239. late night with the youth from church performing at Legacy...Fired Up!
240. all of our friends in Tropical Storm Irene's path are safe and well.
241. enjoying music from Belizean musicians
242. little ones trying to get a peek at the service
243. being allowed to give the message at church on Sunday morning.
244. watching the youth dance with joy.
245. young tourists who choose Belizean hairstyles.