Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

We tried something new that we found at the supermarket.  Soursop juice. 
It has a sour- sweet taste that is kind of like mixing a strawberry with a pineapple.  The juice we purchased was a little too sweet for me. Tom, however, liked it a lot.  Soursop ice cream from Western Dairy is awesome and I have ordered it several times but for some reason the juice just didn't work for me.

I had to use Google to find a photo of Soursop.  And you can read more about it by clicking here


We will keep on trying new things and letting you know what we find.  We are going to Orange Walk this weekend to speak at a CDF conference and we hear great things about the tacos up there.  We have even had some friends ask us to bring some back for them!


to read more Tasty Tuesday posts just click the button:

9 comments:

  1. I wonder if it's similar to snapple? I like juice drinks, but not too sweet. Enjoy the tacos...sounds like they are going to be amazing! You can send me a few in exchange for some goodies from the states :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... seems like an interesting enough drink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of that juice. But it does seems interesting!

    I wanted to let you know that I am giving you the versatile blogger award, check it out on my page to get the rules

    http://jbraggs.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter loves the combination of strawberry and pineapple, so she would probably love this. On another topic, another daaughter just pointed out to me a volunteer opportunity she saw about coming to Belize to help build a school. I thought of you, naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would think strawberries and pineapple would taste good together! Oh well! Love the name sour sop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if it taste like strawberry and pineapple mixed together, i def. would like it ... never heard of it before though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of that one Alida... Such a variety you get to sample though!

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great drink. I will have to look for it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear my mothers and aunts talk about soursop all the time! :0)

    ReplyDelete