Wow this is too far up and away for me!
Dear Lord. I hope they had harnesses on!
Wow... Now that's high. I have significant respect for people who can do that kind of job.Have a Blessed Day!
that's pretty his up!
Not this girl!!
I got nervous just looking at them...especially when the rain started!
yikes! not me ... def. not for the faint of heart! b/c i'd probably faint, hehe.
I don't even like climbing up a ladder. Not a job for me! But it takes all kinds to make the world work xxhttp://shermsinthemiddle.blogspot.com/
Wow this is too far up and away for me!
ReplyDeleteDear Lord. I hope they had harnesses on!
ReplyDeleteWow... Now that's high. I have significant respect for people who can do that kind of job.
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day!
that's pretty his up!
ReplyDeleteNot this girl!!
ReplyDeleteI got nervous just looking at them...especially when the rain started!
ReplyDeleteyikes! not me ... def. not for the faint of heart! b/c i'd probably faint, hehe.
ReplyDeleteI don't even like climbing up a ladder. Not a job for me! But it takes all kinds to make the world work xx
ReplyDeletehttp://shermsinthemiddle.blogspot.com/