Monday, April 21, 2008

mondays...

Tom went off to do his last teaching for the series on Male Sexuality at the BLTC. He took his crocks with him to wear while he is teaching since his feet were still sore when he left for the school this morning. He told me that all last week he had been alternating between a pair of shoes that were comfortable for walking and a pair that were comfortable for standing but not for walking in. But even that pair that was good for standing in are not as comfortable to him as the crocks are. It is part of the culture here to remove shoes in a home and some of the guys do put on houseshoes at the BLTC as well. So it shouldn't be too strange for Tom to change his shoes once he gets there!

He and Spencer left early to go and get the Audio/Visual equipment set up before the seminar. I laid in bed as they were moving about this morning... I am still not feeling well. My muscles are very sore and I feel a bit nauseous. I slept on the couch last night since I know that Tom needs to stay healthy to finish out his commitment at the BLTC!

Thanks for keeping us and all our work in our prayers... I am headed back to bed!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you are still not feeling well. My prayers continue to be with you and your family.

    I think it's cool that the Truth Project class is reaching all the way to Russia. It's a great class.

    ReplyDelete