Have you ever had a week so jammed packed that you don't know where to begin in describing it?
This has been one of those weeks for us. So let's get started!
The gifts of ministry:
674. Tom's class at Belize Bible Center started up again this week and we had twelve students return and three new students. Two more students are scheduled to join us next week...what a blessing to see so many interested in studying Christian Counseling!
675. getting a referral to our counseling office from a government agency.
676. seeing clients reach their goals...and move on.
677. having someone ask me about meeting for discipleship at her house in a village nearby.
678. seeing someone who had not been to any church for over a year at the service on Sunday.
Gifts of fellowship:
679. making prayer books at the ladies Bible study.
680. my friend Liz making me come out from behind the camera!
681. enjoying learning a new language with friends.
682. the feeling of community sharing our burdens and requests with one another at church.
683. the gifts of each of us taking some of those burdens to prayer over during the week.
684. sharing in communion with such a diverse and beautiful body of believers.
685. joining in with the worship team to sing songs of praise and worship to Him.
686. driving through the countryside to meet with some fellow missionaries for lunch.
687. the beautiful Teak trees growing strong again after suffering hurricane damage in the fall of 2010.
688. remembering what they looked like after Hurricane Richard and rejoicing in how they look now.
689. being treated to a meal after church at a place we had never been to before.
690. a mango growing in our backyard
691. a tree that can still bear fruit standing in the shadow of a larger tree.
692. Spencer's foot was only sprained and not broken.
693. Nathan's new job.
694. Tom's parents celebrating their 50th anniversary today.
695. Tom and I getting a donation from Belizean couple to help support our work here.
Gifts found during my time in the Word:
696. He can sympathize with our weaknesses. Hebrews 4:15
697. His oath gives us a hope that anchors our souls. Hebrews 6:17-19
698. His compassions never fail and are new every morning. Lamentations 3:22-23699. He does not lie or change His mind. Numbers 23:19
700. He has made plans for us. Jeremiah 29:11
joining in with the gratitude community: