Thursday, September 13, 2007

the weekend!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Our weekend starts tomorrow morning since we don't have school on Fridays! It has been a hard for week for Tom getting back into the swing of things at school and at church.

Spencer is getting high school credit working as a teachers aide at the new school. He has had a few days where he has been very tired and struggled to stay awake in class.

We have been asked if we like studying in the afternoons. Tom and I are night owls... so being up late is fine with us. We can sleep in and still get to school on time!


Our new lesson at school is about bad habits. Most of the habits in the dialogue are more serious than just popping your knuckles or cracking your chewing gum. The main dialogue in this lesson is about smoking and drinking.

In class today we each had to take turns naming our bad habits... I admitted to popping my knuckles, Spencer admitted to chewing too loudly and so on. Tom was not there today, he went home not feeling well. But, he shared that he hates to exercise!

***Please continue to pray for Tom as he recoups from surgery. Pray for our friend Ann as she has her surgery today.

2 comments:

  1. You Make me smile. Come visit me I have something for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a night owl also - afternoon classes sound wonderful!

    Keeping Tom and Ann in prayer.

    ReplyDelete