wish i was there!!!
Beautiful pictures!
Horses!! :D
Awesome photos. Looked like a nice time.I just gave you an award. Come check it out. Peace...Naila Moonhttp://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/again-i-say.html
Great photos! Thank you for bringing your travels to us!Have a Blessed Day!
Just what Phil said... I love seeing your photos!!:) beautiful!!
Love these photos! I'm an avid horsewoman so really enjoy seeing horses from various countries. I wonder what breed these are. I also love the way the "cowboys" are dressed. Very different hats. Cultural differences are fascinating!Regards, Marihttp://www.mariscamera.blogspot.com/
wish i was there!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteHorses!! :D
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos. Looked like a nice time.
ReplyDeleteI just gave you an award. Come check it out. Peace...Naila Moon
http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/again-i-say.html
Great photos! Thank you for bringing your travels to us!
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day!
Just what Phil said... I love seeing your photos!!:) beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteLove these photos! I'm an avid horsewoman so really enjoy seeing horses from various countries. I wonder what breed these are. I also love the way the "cowboys" are dressed. Very different hats. Cultural differences are fascinating!
ReplyDeleteRegards, Mari
http://www.mariscamera.blogspot.com/