Amen, I want to be that grounded in Him!
beautiful....u are super gorgeous friend!
Great post. Rooted in HIM!
Lovely photo and verse to match!
Love this!
Love it!! Blessings to you.
Love this!! I want to also be rooted in Him! Happy WFW!
Beautiful Aida!
Wonderful photo and verse!Have a Blessed Day!
Beautiful, Alida. Like a tree planted by the water...Blessings,Joan
The picture and the scripture are so beautiful and what a great reminder of our Heavenly Father.
Thanks everyone... I took the photo at Guanacaste National Park while we were on a hike last week.
this is beaUtiful! thanks for stopping by :).
Amen! Great visual for this scripture....
Trees are amazing! Both peaceful and powerful. Lovely!
Yes, nourished and grounded in Him! That is a desire of mine.
I love this!
Great verse. Wonderful reminder! Thanks for sharing.
Amen, I want to be that grounded in Him!
ReplyDeletebeautiful....u are super gorgeous friend!
ReplyDeleteGreat post. Rooted in HIM!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo and verse to match!
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Blessings to you.
ReplyDeleteLove this!! I want to also be rooted in Him! Happy WFW!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Aida!
ReplyDeleteWonderful photo and verse!
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day!
Beautiful, Alida. Like a tree planted by the water...
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Joan
The picture and the scripture are so beautiful and what a great reminder of our Heavenly Father.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone... I took the photo at Guanacaste National Park while we were on a hike last week.
ReplyDeletethis is beaUtiful! thanks for stopping by :).
ReplyDeleteAmen! Great visual for this scripture....
ReplyDeleteTrees are amazing! Both peaceful and powerful. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteYes, nourished and grounded in Him! That is a desire of mine.
ReplyDeleteI love this!
ReplyDeleteGreat verse. Wonderful reminder! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete