Monday, May 16, 2011

why you should get to the airport early...

Nathan arrived on Saturday.  We got to the airport 15 minutes after his plane landed.  We thought we had plenty of time.  Thought it would take him at least a half an hour to clear customs.  He was in and out of there in ten.  So he sat on a bench in front of the airport and waited for us.  He saw us drive in and followed the car as we looked for a parking space.  When I got out of the car he walked up to me and said "hi!"... I screamed...He and his dad thought that was hilarious.  He scared the living daylights out of me.  And Tom saw him coming and kept quiet.

Yeah, it's awesome to have him here!


Partners in crime!

8 comments:

  1. That first picture of you two is so darling- I love that he surprised you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy with you.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m glad for you!You met your son!
    Alla

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is percious! have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a funny story. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, that's so sweet! Isn't there such a special bond between mamas and their boys?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to have him visiting! :-)

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am popping over from Gg - Notes on the Journey to say thanks from the bottom of my heart for your recent support during my dad's open heart surgery. He is doing so well.

    Over 60 comments with prayers and well wishes, including yours. Such sweetness. It helped me not feel quite so alone, having recently moved to Chicago.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete