I love using my slow cooker and I love dessert... I think this means that I have to give one of these a try!
Captivating Slow Cooker Carrot Cake
To see the recipe just click here
or
Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Cup Cake
or perhaps...
Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Cake
I am thinking one of these will be my birthday cake on Sunday!
Have you ever baked a cake in the crock pot before?



I've never tried dessert in the slow cooker, but why not? These all look delicious!
ReplyDeleteThe Peanut Butter Cup cake looks wonderful Alida... Your choices on Tuesday always make me hungry! :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day!
I have made them -- an apple cake and a carrot cake. Both turned out perfect. Moist and wonderful --- we ate it while it was still hot, and there was none left to know whether it would be good cold. Only problem is, you have to scoop it out. It doesn't plop out like other cakes. No problem here! It was like a bread pudding -- something worth scooping out!!!!
ReplyDeleteNo, I've never baked a crockpot cake...great idea! I saw a Paula Deen recipe for crockpot mac & cheese that looked good!
ReplyDeleteHow will you ever decide which to make? Maybe you should extend your birthday celebration long enough to try them all? Let us know what you choose!
ReplyDeleteI think I will have to try them all!! Crock pot Mac N Cheese... gotta go check out Paula's recipe!
ReplyDeleteThat peanut butter cup cake looks delicious! I'll have to try cooking a cake in the slow cooker!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know that was possible!! Ultra-yum!
ReplyDeleteOooh, these all sound delish! YUM!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know it was possible either... looking forward to trying these this weekend when my son arrives!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love carrot cake, and did not know you could cook it in a slow cooker. Thank you.
ReplyDelete