There were lots of tasty treats to be had at the National Agricultural & Trade show this past weekend... and here are just a few of them:
we also enjoyed fresh ice cream from Western Dairy ...Tom had Kiwi and I had Oreo Cookie.

freshly picked watermelons
makeshift cafes and bars were set up
We chose barbecue with rice and beans
we didn't try the Sexy Chicken... I would rather my chicken be tasty versus sexy.
and then we went home with mixed tropical fruit jam & lime squash from Marie Sharp's. We passed up a lot of goodies like cotton candy and sausage on a stick....but, there is always next year!

it looks like fun trying out food! yuummmy!!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so delicious. I'm kind of curious as to what a sexy chicken tastes like.
ReplyDeleteReally truly, I cannot say it enough... I love it when you show the 'real' Belize.
ReplyDeleteSexy or unsexy chickens notwithstanding.
Tasty Tuesday's are quickly becoming one of my favourite posts of the week!
ReplyDeletejust gotta know -- what is sexy chicken? LOL
:) these photos make me smile from ear to ear. Looks like an awesome day. keri
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun day.
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Glenda
Come on Alida! I wanted to know what was going on with that chicken to make it so sexy ;)
ReplyDeleteThose are some nice melons! lol.
ReplyDeleteIt all looks wonderful Alida! Fedex me some? ;-)
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day!
Yummy... we love stand food at fairs and festivals :) it's half the fun of going!
ReplyDeletelol, "tasty rather than sexy", your funny! Love the watermelon stand, near us we have the weekly farmers markets which we adore.
ReplyDelete