Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

Sunday was my birthday and one of the ladies from our fellowship, Miss Dale, baked my birthday cake...
it was moist and flavorful and so tasty!  

Having Miss Dale make my birthday cake was a huge treat.  In Russia you are supposed to throw your own party so this was the first time in a very long time that someone baked a cake for me.  And we all celebrated after church with cheese dip, corn chips, cake and punch.



For dinner we decided to order pizza and have it delivered.  
The best pizza in Belmopan is from Pasquale's.  We also like their subs and their brownies... all yummy!!   

It was a great birthday... Having Nathan here is such a treat.  We skyped with Spencer so I got to see him too.  And we ended the day with a movie and pizza.  A perfect ending to a perfect day!



Click on the button for more Tasty Tuesday:





9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Alida!! It sounds like a wonderful day, surrounded by people who care about you. :-)

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!!! So glad you had such a great day and HOPE you have many, many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! Mine was this past Friday and my kids helped their daddy make me cake. always taste better when made with love, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! It is better to have some else doing the party planning. Hope you got to kick up your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday, Alida! Many blessings to you. Thank you for visiting my WFW post last week and leaving a kind comment. I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Alida...sorry I missed it ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated. And the Russkies are so weird. One day, just ONE DAY set aside for people to schmooze over you and they go and take that away too.

    In Soviet Russia, birthday has you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late to the party, but happy birthday, Alida! Love this picture of you!

    ReplyDelete