Saturday, March 25, 2006

A Day in Krasnodar


Here is a collage I made with scenes from around the city. Yesterday, Tom and I taught Spencer how to use powerpoint. Spencer has said that he might become a pastor so he will need that skill someday. He put together a collage of the city also with his photos and a quote from Lenin. Hopefully, he will post it on his blog for all to see.

Today Tom and Michelle went down into the sewers to see how the homeless people live. Michelle is interested in coming back here to work someday and she has a passion for the homeless.

When they came home Tom was covered in filth. Michelle was realitively clean. Tom was clearing the path for her and went first down into the sewers. He got to meet the cobwebs and crawl over the pipes to find the way down there.

I think Michelle was pretty brave to go down in there... it is not something I think I will be doing.

1 comment:

  1. Heck, I would've gone. Nobody invited me, though.

    ReplyDelete