Wednesday, September 20, 2006

pictures are up!



You will have to check out my photo blog to see our memories from our trip. I think this photo is self explanatory... Spencer is being Spencer and Nathan is spying on me!

We all returned to school today. Tom and I were unable to attend the seminar that was next on our schedule. So we trooped off the school! Our school day started with a meeting of the second year students and the founder. It was good to see Diane again. We attended the hour and a half meeting... Ran over to the supermarket to get some food and got to class on time at 1:30.

This weekend is the 213th anniversary of the city. All over the city repair work is being done to pretty up the place for the weekend. Next month the Kuban Cossack Choir will be performing again and this is their 195th anniversary. I don't know if Nathan and Tom will go to the concert but Spencer and I are always ready for a show!

Before school began I got a call from Pastor Vadim at our church and he wanted to borrow our copy of the church video. I made arrangements to leave it at Olya's house. She is home with 3 week old Yana and 2 year old Ira. Spencer and I went down to her apartment and saw Yana. She has one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen. I saw her smile and I don't believe it was gas. I was in a hurry so I didn't get photos. Yana is a brunette and her older sister is a fiery redhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment