Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Name Game

On Sunday we were at church and they were having a ceremony to honor all the children who were taking a step from one level in their education to the next.

As the names were called in the earlier grades we heard a name that sounded very familiar. I believe that she was going from kindergarten to first grade. I didn't want to to talk during the service so I asked Tom about her name when we got home.

We both heard the same thing. This girls name was... Beyonce'. Yep, just like the singer.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I never would have imagined that anyone would name their child Beyonce. I thought the "orignal" one had made up the name.

    Hope your husband is doing well. Saying prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prayers!

    It is unreal that someone would actually copy the name Beyonce. I am one of her fans but I don't think I could name a child after her!

    ReplyDelete