Sunday, May 22, 2005

Five AM wake up Call

I know my brother loves me! I called my brother in Kansas City today. Somehow knowing that there is a 9 hour time difference and calculating it correctly did not quite work out in my brain. I thought I was calling him at around 5 in the afternoon. But my sister in law Shari told me that it was 5 AM! She went to get Kevin to come to the phone. I felt so bad. He told me they were going to wake up early anyway due to Kyle's soccer game. His game is at 9 am CST today. "Poor Uncle Kevin" was Spencer's greeting for him... Tom said "Dobreh ootra" which means good morning. So Alida cannot add! I knew the time-- just got the AM or PM. messed up. Oh well.

Today I was not the sharpest knife in the drawer... hopefully I'm still his favorite sister!


Since I'm his only sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment