Saturday, June 23, 2007

the setting sun

















"mama, look!"

The setting of the sun is one of our favorite things to experience together. As a family there are certain things we enjoy doing, places we delight in going, people we love spending time with.

Tonight following dinner out with Mom and Dad, as the rest of us were talking in the car Spencer was gazing out the window taking in the view. Of course this view deserves to be noticed so we went into the house, grabbed the camera and headed back outside to find the perfect vantage point.

We pray that you also take time to enjoy sunsets, your family and all that God brings into your life!

4 comments:

  1. I love sunsets they highlight the work of one the greatest artists ever - God

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some good family time with my in-laws as well. God is working on my attitudes toward them still though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my prayers are with you mama2dibs.

    I find that God is constantly showing me the areas where I can have a better attitude.

    Alida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Our family enjoys sunsets, sunrises, and clouds ... the sky ... the beautiful painted canvas above our heads that makes us look up and realize how small we really are. Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting on the graduation. I am just now getting caught up on my blog and approving the comments. Sorry it took so long!

    Blessings,
    DJ

    ReplyDelete