Friday, June 29, 2007

The Second Half of Marriage




















Can you relate to any of these?

• You have teenagers who will soon leave the nest.

• Your own parents are aging.

• You were recently invited to a 25th high school reunion.

• You exercise more and burn fewer calories doing it.

• You just received an invitation to join AARP.

• By the time you get your spouse's attention, you've forgotten what you were going to say.



If you found yourself answering yes more often that not then the book The Second Half of Marriage might be for you!

David and Claudia give 8 challenges couples must face to successfully navigate a marriage in the second half.

I am currently reading this book and have gained new insight, been inspired and educated along the way!

Additional marriage resources from the Arps can be found here:

http://www.marriagemissions.com/index.php

3 comments:

  1. I should get that book! lol

    I LOVE the pics of Spencer and Grandpa! How cool is that!? Hope you're having fun off by yourselves this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post. I think I need to be reading sacred marriage. I have the book but just need to read it! My tongue is my biggest challenge! May God bless your marriage!
    Blessings,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this :) - Although we have not been invited to the AARP yet *smile* - our son is all grown :)

    ReplyDelete