Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Danger, Danger!

The streets are very dangerous today. It is snowing and now the snow is covering the ice. Oy! Tom fell twice and Spencer and Nathan each fell once. I was walking very sloooowly and made it home with no mishaps!

I got a ride home from Mike and Kathy. It was nice not to have to walk all the way down the driveway and then up the four blocks to the bus stop. I rode home with Rochelle and Anna and Judy B. Anna was so cute all bundled up for the winter weather!

Judy H. has pneumonia in both lungs. She is not expecting to make it back to school anytime soon. Please pray for her. As a mom of four it is not easy for her to be out of commision!

Class was good today. I remembered a lot and got back into the swing of things. Nathan's class got out early. Tom just got back from the post office. I can't wait to open my box. It is from Anaheim Hills so I think it is Good Earth tea!

Anyway, we are all back from school and for now we are staying inside where it is safe!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, Nathan fell on the ice! =P

    ReplyDelete