Monday, November 14, 2005

Look me in the EYE!

No sleeping in Arina's class... she caught Nathan as he was drifting off. She had just explained something that I thought I was paying attention to. However, when a teacher raises her voice and switches to Russian you know someone is in TROUBLE!

"no sleeping in my class! Look me in the eye and tell me what I just said"
Nathan explained the difference between the two sentences without missing a beat. After he finished she said:

"Okay you can go back to sleep!"

He can draw pictures and he can take a nap.... no one else can get away with that! Maybe someday I will be the teacher's star and I can sneak in a nap during class!

****************************************

Oh and the package that was supposed to be from China... was actually from Albuquerque, New Mexico! So when did they move it to China?

No comments:

Post a Comment