Monday, August 13, 2007

Being Nice Does Matter

Monday August 13, 2007



Thank you so much Karolee for the award!! Karolee is a fellow knitter and is currently hosting the Proverbs Challenge.

This is the first award that I have gotten since I started blogging two years ago!

The award originated here: Bella-Enchanted

This award is given to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!

My 7 choices are:

Joann

Crickl

Heartsong

Juloyes

Laundromat

Amy

Yellow


Each of these ladies is a fellow Pastor's Wife, we have all shared challenges and encouragement with one another and I value their input in my life! I always look forward to reading their blogs, hearing what is going on in their lives and am often inspired by the life lessons they share.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are back online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well someone beat me to the punch I thought of you also! I'll spread the love but know that I think that you are nice. I was just about to give you this also. Double Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You think I"m nice! Thank you Alida...although I think I could never attain the epitome of nice that you are. =) I am having a hard time getting to all of my bloglines reads this week. I hope this schedule calms down a little or I get more engery!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...thank you, Alida. You have been a great encouragement to me. I hope to see you face to face someday so that I can give you a big hug!! : ) God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heartsong8:19 PM

    Thank you so much. I really needed the encouragement. You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete